Friday, November 13, 2009

Feeling Thankful

I'm back! It's close to Christmas! I hope all of you reading haven't been naughty! I'm so psyched about Christmas! I wanted to update so I could let you in on the stuff that's been going on at school. Today, Friday, Barry cried (FAKE cried that is) two times! The first time he didn't get aggressive, but the next.................he was kicking the teacher's $80 bean bag around. Everyone's face looked like this: O_O. And we had a fire drill today. Sadly,Clay(he's not a new kid)cried as usual. Also, at school a kid tried to sneak off think track!
I am working on a couple of science experiments right now. One involves a "runaway plant." Cool, huh? I will post pictures of the experiment periodically.
Ok so, Thanksgiving is coming up, too, so everyone leave a comment about what you're thankful for. I'll start:
I am thankful for my family, the opportunity to have this blog, friends, the world, chocolate, a roof over my head, food, holidays (because I get out of school, and that's GREAT), and the people (you) who read this blog.
Oh, and LEAVE THE TURKEYS ALONE THIS THANKSGIVING! Eat pizza instead!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment